Friday, December 29, 2006

SIGNS OF LIFE........I'm BACK !!

Happy New Year !

Man...i can not believe how busy and eventfull 2006 has been for me....in so many ways.
So first, let me apologize for not updating the Blog....i was busy with a move to a new Home and had no time at all...
Good news is, there are TONS of fantastic re-issues of Kraut & Psych & Space and other cool music, so 2007 promises to be a banner year.
I will post MANY new links to buy music from, including myself, as i'm in the process of downsizing my LP collection and replacing the good stuff with CD's.....most with Bonus tracks.....
Anyway, i should have more time in the new year to do regular posts, i'm certain you will enjoy
!


a good start to explore new music and spend lots of money would be :

www.green-brain-krautrock.de

and look for my e-bay auctions under the name deutschnepal, you just may find the "long lost" original youv'e been looking for for so long....

cheers, best to you all,

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home